Forum: General Topics

Forums / General Topics / Freezing TMJ...

Subject:Freezing TMJ... 

gamik

13:57
Tuesday
9-Jun-2009

TMJ is the best, but i have one problem:
Regularly happens that the application draws the line of my route, but in a place with "hangs" and no longer shows my route and the route is not saved. Alternatively, the application completely freezes. Then help only a restart. It happens to Nokia E50 and Nokia E51.
Know someone in what could be the problem?
Thank you, Gam

Stephen

18:09
Tuesday
9-Jun-2009

Phone Model:
BB 9800 Torch
BlackBerry 8900
SE W910i
Nokia 5800

Hi Gam,

I'm not sure why its doing this. Is there any pattern as to when it seems to occur? Do you have any of the following options set at the time: Speed Limit alerts active, Proximity alerts, Wpt Reached alerts? If it hangs without crashing, are you able to access the menus and view the event log (Menu/Settings/Debug/View Event Log)?
Also, if you reboot the phone before starting TMJ (to ensure that there are minimal other applications running in the background, using the phones resources), does this make any difference?

Cheers,
Stephen

gamik

21:48
Tuesday
9-Jun-2009

Have a nice evening,
I very thank you for the response and willingness to help! I have enabled the options "proximity alert" and "wpt reached alert". I will try to disable it and test whether the problem is resolved. If an application freezes again, I will try somehow to get the log file and send it him.

(You must be logged in to post a reply to this thread)