Subject:Map and Data views issue 

yano

15:23
Thursday
14-May-2009

Phone Model:
SE K610i

Hi Stephen,

it's me again with a new (minor) issue ...

on the web site, in the MAP view (it doesn't matter whether of track or of route), the very first waypoint is not represented in the Speed or Altitude graph and all its info (like Point No, Lat, Lng, Alt, etc.) are substituded by dash (-). The Point No 1 is actually the second one and so on ...

Similar behaviour in the DATA view (it doesn't matter whether of track or of route): when you click on the very first waypoint, it is not highlighted on the map above the data ...

If you have a route or track with hundred of points you don't actually care about that, but planning a trekking with only 20 major waypoints and having the start not being fully represented might be annoying ...

Thanks in advance for your reply and thoughts!

Cheers,
yano

Stephen

18:50
Thursday
14-May-2009

Phone Model:
BB 9800 Torch
BlackBerry 8900
SE W910i
Nokia 5800

Hi Yano,

Is it still definitely doing this for you? I thought I'd fixed this precise problem at the weekend, and seems to be working fine for me here (tried in both Internet Explorer and Firefox)...? Could you try refreshing any tracks that are doing this (just click the Update button on the Track Info page) and see if that helps - it'll force the graphs to be regenerated.

Any luck?

Cheers,
Stephen

yano

9:36
Friday
15-May-2009

Phone Model:
SE K610i

Hi Stephen,

you won't believe it but ... if I access the web site through a proxy then I experience the reported issue; on the other hand, when I access the web site without a proxy the Point 0 is, as magic, there! I repeat it: it's all about the very first point only! It doesn't matter whether Explorer or Firefox.

I don't have any explanation that makes sense but I'm happy anyway! ;)

Thanks again.

Cheers,
yano

(You must be logged in to post a reply to this thread)