Forum: General Topics

Forums / General Topics / Travelling points and path laying

Subject:Travelling points and path laying 

Winnie

17:53
Wednesday
5-Nov-2008

Kind all time of days. I have some questions to the author of the program: 1) In your program there is a function of inclusion of automatic switching (selection) on the following travelling point after passing of the next point? 2) as in your program to make the path?

Stephen

19:00
Wednesday
5-Nov-2008

Phone Model:
BB 9800 Torch
BlackBerry 8900
SE W910i
Nokia 5800

Hi,

1) Yes, once you have created a route press the [3] key twice to select the nearest point. Then once that point is reached the subsequent point will be automatically selected.

2) To create a route from within the program either use the Tools/Convert Track to Route menu function or add each routepoint manually on the plan or map page by using the Context Menu/New/Routepoint function. Once the route has been created it can be saved to the phones memory card for later use.

Hope that helps!

Winnie

16:35
Monday
10-Nov-2008

Good afternoon, Stephen. Thanks for the answer. How to work with paths I has understood, thanks to you. I have some more questions to you: 1) And you can add in the program function of laying of the path by means of Google? To mark a point on which it is necessary to make the path and the program by means of Google has made the path to the specified point.
2) And it is possible to make so that not making the path the program switched automatically to the nearest travelling points находяшиеся on a movement course? I have in view of a green arrow.
3) One more problem consists that at manufacture of cards TMJ-MapOrganiser produces such tablet - "Java.lang. IllegalArgumentException:Array size> Integer. MAX_VALUE! How with it to struggle?

Stephen

17:23
Monday
10-Nov-2008

Phone Model:
BB 9800 Torch
BlackBerry 8900
SE W910i
Nokia 5800

Hi,

I'm not too sure what you're getting at - online translation tools aren't always too reliable!!

This might help!

1) On this website go to FOLDERS/Routes. Make sure that 'Make Available to TMJ-Mobile' is set to Yes. Then click the 'Create New Route' link. Any use?

2) Not quite sure what you mean...?

3) When do you get this error? Have you download the latest Java runtime?

Cheers,
Stephen

(You must be logged in to post a reply to this thread)