Forums / General Topics / Speed / Altitude Graph

Subject:Speed / Altitude Graph 

sentinal

22:01
Sunday
13-Jul-2008

Phone Model:
-

I'm not sure if it was a feature on previous versions? I find the way you can mark a position on the graph and TMJ positions the point on the created OS map very good. Great feature to work out accurately the gradient of a hill climbed. I noticed that the spikes in Altitude readings are more stable. Cycling in the Cotswold (trees and hills) throws up a few iffy readings. Amy Winehouse is a lucky bint, she would get smashing readings with the gps tucked in her beehive :-)

Cheers

David

Stephen

10:20
Monday
14-Jul-2008

Phone Model:
BB 9800 Torch
BlackBerry 8900
SE W910i
Nokia 5800

Hi David,

Yes, this was actually in previous versions too. I'm planning for the next version to extend this so that the track can be directly examined on the Plan page, similarly to how it currently works on the graph page.

Only problem with Amy Winehouse's hair is it would create so much extra drag that the calorie readouts would be too low!! Not that she needs to lose any more weight!! ;-)

Cheers,
Stephen

sentinal

22:46
Monday
14-Jul-2008

Phone Model:
-

Hi Stephen,

I often stop to start a new track selection so I can measure a gradient I'm walking or riding, so the ability to simply examine the track afterwards would be very useful.

Good point, big hair opens up a whole new can of worm’s. I bet your preying the 80’s don’t come back in (style, height, lacker, gell, nightmare :)

Cheers,

David

(You must be logged in to post a reply to this thread)