Forum: General Topics

Forums / General Topics / number of waypoints in a group

Subject:number of waypoints in a group 

wojsyl

6:27
Tuesday
29-Apr-2008

Hi, Is it possible to see the number of waypoints in each waypoint group in the TMJ website ?

Stephen

8:19
Tuesday
29-Apr-2008

Phone Model:
BB 9800 Torch
BlackBerry 8900
SE W910i
Nokia 5800

No sooner said than done!

:-)

wojsyl

20:47
Tuesday
29-Apr-2008

Hmm, something's wrong. Either I'm not able to upload new waypoints to the website or the website does not display them properly any more. On the other hand, they seem to synchronize with my mobile all right (with the known duplication problem, but still).

I've tried logging out and in again but still the website claims I have no waypoints...

Stephen

21:09
Tuesday
29-Apr-2008

Phone Model:
BB 9800 Torch
BlackBerry 8900
SE W910i
Nokia 5800

I've had a look at the raw data and it appears there was one waypoint with a strange unicode character that was confusing the Waypoints XML code. I've removed the character so it should be okay now (the waypoint was called 'Pod ###ami', if this helps? - my Polish isn't too good I'm afraid!!) ;-)

Nearly 4000 waypoints - that must be a record!!

wojsyl

21:32
Tuesday
29-Apr-2008

Thanks twice, Stephen.
However, I'm not able ti identify the offending waypoint so I'm afraid that if I upload it again, it will confuse the code once more.
Maybe wrongly, I associate it with the recent change to the code when you've kindly provided the number of wpts in each group
that I asked for. I'll try to re-upload some waypoints soon and will see if the problem re-appears.

BTW I've noticed that my mobile is slow when sorting the list of 1000+ waypoints. I need to upgrade it ;-)

(You must be logged in to post a reply to this thread)