Forum: General Topics

Forums / General Topics / New tmj

Subject:New tmj 

TDHster

7:48
Monday
4-Feb-2008

You new version include many usefull features as usual, thanks, Stephen!
Specially thanks for waypoint group realized!

Quick see allow notice for in screen on number 1 pressing right key show item 7 that not exist and miving right on this screen two screen doesn't carry useful information.
For suggestion: in nine key wil be interesting to see maximum and mininum speed limit if set. (and maybe option to show and hide this)
Gauges (key 7) sometimes need to many key pressing to show needed gauge. Maybe as option in setting or on right key allow user to select needed gauge for simplify navigation.

Good luck!

Stephen

13:50
Monday
4-Feb-2008

Phone Model:
BB 9800 Torch
BlackBerry 8900
SE W910i
Nokia 5800

Hi TDHster,

I can't seem to reproduce the item 7 bug - could you try deleting and reinstalling TMJ-Mobile to see if that fixes it...
On the graphs page the maximum and minimum speed are shown if they are active, they should also display on the speedometer too. Does this not work on your phone?

I'll add the right-click menu to the gauges page - I meant to include that in the new version but forgot!!

Cheers,
Stephen

JanezL

8:10
Saturday
9-Feb-2008

I have Nokia 6233 and I see same bug - item 7 in the screen1. If I eventually select it (or if I move to it with cursor key), app crashes with java/lang/NullPointerException. App is damaged, so I cant start it new - I have to reload it and install new from your website.
I was trying with JAD and JAR for Nokia S40 as well with generic verisons.

Is there a way to tell application to use a memory from SD card instread of internal memory (not enough available)?

Janez

Stephen

12:01
Saturday
9-Feb-2008

Phone Model:
BB 9800 Torch
BlackBerry 8900
SE W910i
Nokia 5800

Hi Janez,

I think I've now identified and fixed this bug. I've just updated and re-uploaded the JAD/JAR files so you should download and install the program again (note that its still listed as v0.5.8). If it still gives the error remove the application completely and then reinstall once more. Let me know if it still gives problems after that...!

Regarding the memory question, a Java application will always use the phones internal memory when it is running, however some phones allow the application itself to be stored on the memory card. I don't know whether the 6233 specifically can do this, but look for an option in the application manager called 'Move to External Memory' or similar. Generally I prefer to store applications in the phones memory, but keep all media files (MP3s, JPEGs etc), which tend to be bigger anyway, on the memory card.

Regards,
Stephen

TDHster

19:23
Saturday
9-Feb-2008

Yes, it's fixed.

Stephen

0:39
Sunday
10-Feb-2008

Phone Model:
BB 9800 Torch
BlackBerry 8900
SE W910i
Nokia 5800

Splendid!!

(You must be logged in to post a reply to this thread)