Forum: General Topics

Forums / General Topics / "Program Expired" massage

Subject:"Program Expired" massage 

rzych

10:38
Tuesday
28-Aug-2007

Hello All,
This message appers after connecting GPS reciver. I have newest v. of software as I know.
Anyone have similar problem?
THX,
regards,
Radek

rzych

11:26
Tuesday
28-Aug-2007

Hi,
I found problem, Name of my phone was different in mobile and here.
Sorry for troubling, but mayby someone will have the same problem so here is an answer.

ilhacca9

5:44
Tuesday
4-Sep-2007

I am having the same message show on my Nokia E61i and want to know if someone can help? Program looks great just want to try it in action!

Stephen

8:49
Tuesday
4-Sep-2007

Phone Model:
BB 9800 Torch
BlackBerry 8900
SE W910i
Nokia 5800

Hi ilhacca9

A couple of questions:

- which Nokia version have you installed (The standard one or the N95 one)?

- when does the 'Program Expired' message appear? Is it immediately when you start the program or after you connect to a bluetooth GPS device? Also, which bluetooth GPS device are you using?

- incidentally are all the screens accessible on the E61i? ie: Does each number key (1-9) bring up a different screen? I've tried the E61 emulator online and some of the key mappings appear to differ from normal Nokia keys, so I may have to compile a new version specifically for your model...

Regards,
Stephen

lucadema

11:10
Friday
9-Nov-2007

hi. I ihad the same problem with tmj mobile se 0.5.4 on a sony ericsson w300i.
since yesterday, when I start the application sometimes I get a message that the evaluation period has expired and I should install a new version.
every time i got this message, it appears after i confirm the bt-connection to the receiver.
thank you
Luca

Stephen

21:10
Sunday
11-Nov-2007

Phone Model:
BB 9800 Torch
BlackBerry 8900
SE W910i
Nokia 5800

Hi Luca,

Sorry about the delay in replying (I've been abroad!). I'll be releasing a new version in the next couple of days which should fix this problem - check back here again shortly...

Cheers,
Stephen

(You must be logged in to post a reply to this thread)