Subject:does anyone have experience with an SE V800 

markpenders

20:02
Friday
27-Jul-2007

Phone Model:
BlackBerry Bold

Hi,

just got a SE V800. TMJ downloads and installs without a problem. However, when starting, TMJ stalls at "loading preferences". Any suggestions?

Cheers,

Mark.

Stephen

8:41
Saturday
28-Jul-2007

Phone Model:
BB 9800 Torch
BlackBerry 8900
SE W910i
Nokia 5800

Hi Mark,

I've just checked the specs for the SE V800 and although it does have bluetooth, unfortunately it doesn't appear to have the necessary API (JSR-82) to allow bluetooth to be used by Java applications. This API is required by TMJ-Mobile - it wouldn't be able to connect to a GPS device without it. I've tried the V800 emulator and get the same result as you, with the error given as 'Class Not Found'.

Sorry!

Regards,
Stephen

markpenders

7:01
Sunday
29-Jul-2007

Phone Model:
BlackBerry Bold

Too bad. I just gave it a try: pairing the V800 with the GPS is no problem. And somehow I would expect that an error only comes up at the moment you try to connect to the GPS (so: not at program startup)?

Cheers,

Mark.

thoka

9:54
Friday
21-Aug-2009

Phone Model:
W890i

Hi, I've used the TJM application before with my SE W890 and it worked like a charm. Today I installed the latest version 1.6.9, and now it doesn't work anymore, it stalls at "Loading preferences". Why would you need the JSR 82 now, but not before? How do I get a hold of an earlier version of TJM that works with my device?

(You must be logged in to post a reply to this thread)