|Subject:||Update - 15 September 2009 - v0.7.0|
- Full support for Touch-Screen phones. Hidden buttons around the edge of the screen provide access to all functions. Menus and lists (ie Waypoints/Route) can be scrolled via dragging and items selected by tapping the screen. The Plan, Nav, Map and Visualisation screens can all be directly panned/rotated by dragging the screen.
- Added Vector Map Options/Performance/Tiles to Load option allowing 1, 4, 6 or 9 vector tiles to be loaded at a time. The 6- and 9-tile options give significantly improved map detail for phones with sufficient memory and graphics performance (so best on recent high-end phones).
- Improvements to re-adjusting the screen aspect ratio on phones that support dynamic Portrait/Landscape switching
- Bluetooth GPS menu now remembers recently-connected devices, making it easier to switch between devices.
- Tidied up GPS/Logging menu. New option to include the battery level and network signal strength in the GPX log (on supported phones, BlackBerry and recent Sony Ericsson in particular).
- New option Settings/More Settings/Menu Font Size to increase the size of menu items. (Intended mostly for use with touchscreen phones)
- Changes to Settings/More Settings/Backlight Control Method menu. Addition of Backlight Brightness setting (may not be fully supported on some phones).
- Offline Raster Map/Map Alignment now saved between sessions.
- Device Code and Password can now be automatically set by logging in using the usual TMJ Username and password, simplifying the initial setup.
Damn it, now I even more want one of those touch scrren phones (;
Thanks for such a good work!
First i want to say thanks for great software for mobile. TMJ is great.
Second. I want to ask when you add UTM utility for adding position manually.
Greeting from Poland
I guess its about time I looked into this, been dreading it though since the coordinate conversion maths is pretty horrible (hence why it currently only does Lat/Lng -> UTM and not the other way round)! No promises, but will see if I can add this into the next, or subsequent version...
(You must be logged in to post a reply to this thread)