2-Feb-2008

Phone Model:
BB 9800 Torch
BlackBerry 8900
SE W910i
Nokia 5800

v0.5.8 released

Changes
- Added 'Waypoint Groups' allowing Waypoints to be grouped together into categories (eg: Home, Work, Holiday, etc) making it easier to manage larger numbers of Waypoints.
- Overhaul of Waypoints page on website to give better of handling large numbers of waypoints.
- Graph X-axis scale now remembered between restarts.
- Option to set Speed Limit alert type to Single (one-off alert when limit threshold crossed) or Continuous (continual alerts whilst limits exceeded).
- Added 'Maximum Track Size' in Settings screen to keep the size of the stored track below a preset size to prevent it from becoming too unwieldy.
- Added GPS Logging to CSV/TXT file
- Added Track Export as CSV (Lat,Lng,Alt,Time,NewSectionMarker)
- Added Track Import from CSV or OZI files. (Note that this will overwrite the current track)
- Added 'Only Send On New Trackpoint' option to Web Menu. (See user guide for more info)
- Added Capture Geotagged Photo and Audio Tools which use the phones camera or microphone to save a picture or audio clip with the current Time/Latitude/Longitude appended to the filename. This is primarily intended for assisting with OpenStreetMap editing. (Note that these are experimental features and may not work on some handsets)

Enjoy!
Stephen

sentinal

20:50
Saturday
2-Feb-2008

Phone Model:
-

Brilliant, installing now.

I used TMJ on a recent 27 mile walk, it was great to see the track I took and the average speed. The Geotagged photo/voice recording will be great.

Cheers

David

(You must be logged in to post a reply to this thread)